- No comments
Baby Steps – Reviewing Emails
- One of the attorneys on the case still wants to review paper.
- Your client has a tight budget.
- I just don’t have the time to figure it out.
- Our firm does not really have an IT person.
In the back of your head, you know that using electronic discovery paired with a review tool will save money, speed review and productions, and ultimately end with happier clients – but sometimes it is hard to take the first step.
- If you have emails – you NEED to process and review them. You are doing yourself and your client a significant disservice.
- If you are partnered with a litigation support vendor that cannot accommodate a small production at budget friendly price and include complimentary training – FIND A NEW VENDOR.
Today’s cloud based review tools are scalable, easy to begin using, and extremely budget friendly. Lit & More offers several solutions that are completely customizable for any size case. Training is complimentary and there are no long-term commitments.
How it works –
- Call your favorite vendor (hopefully that is Lit & More). We will stop by and discuss your project. We can evaluate, provide a budget, and be gone in 15 minutes. If you want to hear more, we are prepared to answer all your questions and provide a demonstration ON THE SPOT.
- Once you say go – we will collect your data or ask you to upload it to our secure environment. Depending on the size of your data, most projects will be ready to review in 48 hours (future projects even faster).
- Lit & More will come to your office and train you using YOUR DATA – not just a demo database. If we set up flags, they will be flags you will actually use – not samples or examples. Thirty minutes to an hour later you are rolling without training wheels.
- Have fun – you can’t break it. Your support team is only a phone call away.